The CAN- SPAM Act is a law that sets rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages , gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them , and spells out tough penalties for violations .
We collect your email address in order to :
* Send information, respond to inquiries , and / or other requests or questions .
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following :
* Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
* Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way .
* Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters .
* Monitor third- party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used .
* Honor opt-out/ unsubscribe requests quickly .
* Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails , if applicable, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptyly remove you from ALL correspondence .
PO Box 16766
Lubbock, Texas 79490
Last Edited on 10-27-2017